Programs & Services
HOME > Programs & Services
5th on 5th Youth Services provides the following programs/services for youth (ages 15 to 30):
(Click on each title for more information)
Want us to email your resume to you?
Work Experience/Workplace Training
Group-Based Employability Skills (GBES)
Express Literacy Plus
Aboriginal Culture Mentoring
Aboriginal Life Skills Workshops
All of 5th on 5th’s programs & services are free of charge.Read more »
Check out our fall newsletter for some of the highlights of this last year: Fall Newsletter 2013
- Mar. 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th: Free help from Alberta Distance Learning Centre, every Monday at 1:00 pm
- Mar. 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th: GET IT
- Mar. 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th: Art at 1:00 pm, every Wednesday
- Mar. 17th: Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Mar. 22nd: Young Moms Connect
- Mar. 25th: An Evening of FNMI Events @ 5 pm
- Mar. 29th: Closed for Good Friday
- Apr. 1st: Closed for Easter Monday
- Apr. 2nd: Open again for regular business hours
- Apr. 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th: Free help from Alberta Distance Learning Centre, every Monday at 1:00 pm
- Apr. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th: Art at 1:00 pm, every Wednesday
- Apr. 13th: ‘A Taste of Lethbridge 2013′
- Apr. 17th & 18th: Free Tax Prep
5th on 5th offers a number of programs & services that are tailored towards helping you, the employer, hire and train new employees.
When you hire, you may even be eligible to recieve training dollars!
… Read More
**COMING SOON: Employers will soon be able to post job opportunities right on our website! Keep checking back.